Board of Directors
February 2018. Here are some highlights of our January meeting
• Preparations are being made for the Special Meeting to be held Feb. 4 to share information about Developmental Ministry and to have a congregational vote regarding transfer of funds from our reserves.
• A Nominating Committee will be formed to prepare a proposed slate of officers to be voted on at our Annual Meeting April 8.
• Members and Friends will receive a letter for tax purposes that documents their paid pledges.
• We would like to set up an Amazon Smile account so that purchases made by those who indicate so to Amazon will result in Amazon donating .5% to MUUF.
• Mary Lou Thompson is now coordinating the Our Daily Bread volunteers.
• The Finance Committee has begun working on the proposed budget for 7/1/2018- 6/30/2019. Committee Chairs will be contacted to submit their requests.
• Betsy Bluangtook wrote a letter asking that MUUF members consider tutoring children in our public schools.
• Eleonora Lvov’s annual concert which she donates every year to our auction was held Jan. 7. Those who helped to make it a success were Ed Kobee, Linda Wilke, Lorraine Berry, Leslie Roell, Gary Chanco, and John Isham.