Manatee Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
322 15th St W, Bradenton, FL 34205
Faith, Hope and Love in a Time of Darkness
Speaker: Rev. Dee Graham is our Consulting Minister. She earned her MDiv at Starr King School for the Ministry in Berkeley, CA, was ordained by the Unitarian Universalist Church of Charlotte, NC, and was fellowshipped by the Unitarian Universalist Association in 1993.
Music: MUUF Choir. Nikki Lachambre, our Choir Director and Accompanist, teaches piano, flute and music theory at the Suzuki Institute School of Music in the after-school program. Nikki spends her days as an insurance based financial adviser with Mutual of Omaha. She is a graduate of USF.
Activities in December 2016
- Thursday, Dec. 1 at 6:15 pm Choir Practice
- Friday, Dec 2 at 1:30 pm. Play Reading Group
- Sunday, Dec. 4 at noon Social Justice, RE committees.
- Sunday, Dec. 4 at 3 pm Jim Scott Concert
- Monday, Dec. 5 at 2 pm. Book Discussion Group
- Monday, Dec. 5 at 7 pm Occupy- Discussion
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 11 am The New UU - session 2
- Thursday. Dec. 8 at 6:15 pm Choir Practice
- Friday, Dec. 9 at 6 pm. Share a Dish Childhood Christmas
- Friday Dec.9-11 Members Art on Display
- Sunday, Dec. 11 at 9 am. Choir Practice
- Sunday, Dec. 11 at 11:45 am Brunch
- Monday, Dec. 12 at 6:30 pm Occupy DVD Program
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 10 am Chalice Circle
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 11 am The New UU session 3
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 3:30 pm Membership meeting
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 3 pm Men's Group
- Thursday, Dec. 15 at 9 am Our Daily Bread Volunteers
- Thursday, Dec. 15 at 6:15 pm Choir Practice
- Friday, Dec. 16 at 1:30 pm. Play Reading Group.
- Monday, Dec. 19 NO Book Club, No Occupy
- Tuesday, Dec. 20 at 6:30 pm Board of Directors
- Thursday, Dec. 22 at 6:15 pm Choir Practice
- Tuesday, Dec. 27 at 10 am Chalice Circle
Special Showing Mon. Dec. 12
All through December Art Show Tim Parker, Naples, Florida. Check out his unique style of water-coloring. The art is for sale and will be available during December. For one December weekend, Dec. 10, MUUF members will display a variety of art work from painting to sculpture and beyond.